Refund & Return Policy
Policies For User Experience
Of course, we hope you’ll be completely satisfied with your new Beds4All goods in every way. However, we know that on rare occasions, this won’t be the case. If you do need to return your new mattress – for any reason – we have gone to great effort to make the process as simple as possible.
Please note that you may be charged for returns on goods that are NOT faulty or damaged.
Our returns policy is as follows:
- We will collect returns for goods that were delivered in damaged or faulty condition at no charge.
- We will collect returns for online orders that are not faulty or damaged, but we must charge £30 for this service. In this case, we ask you to take a picture of the damage or fault and send it to us. We will then send someone to inspect the item and send you either the missing parts or a replacement item free of charge. Please remember to mark the POD sheet as DAMAGED, not as
RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- We cannot accept used mattresses or those which have been removed from their packaging for return. This is standard for the mattress industry and protects the health and hygiene of our customers.
- We also cannot accept returns of flat-packed furniture that has been either fully or part-assembled by the customer. It can be returned if it is faulty, delivered in a damaged condition, or missing parts. you must let us know within 24 hours of receiving your delivery Any Claim Made after that will be considered on case to case bases. We have the right to deny any claims where there is customer negligence or Third-party involvement in any case such as Delivery Handling Assembly ETC.
- Whilst you can cancel made-to-measure or bespoke orders, we must deduct a cancellation fee if the items have already been made. We will avoid charging these fees whenever practicable.
If you have any questions or queries or would like to know more about our returns policy, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 02082519187. One of our customer services team will be happy to help you.